DIY Creations is an amazing venue for birthday parties!
It is fun for anytime, of course, but more and more we are seeing the success of birthday parties at our Loveland Crafting Tavern.
Allow us to share five reasons (amongst so many others) as to why you should host your next birthday party at DIY Creations (or, request to a friend or loved one that they host your birthday party here!):
- Art is fun. So many people think they “are not artists” but the truth is we all have an artist within. Even the supposedly least creative person can create something here. We have tons of projects all varying in level of challenge, so, we have something for everybody.
- Take the pressure off. Are you one of those people who doesn’t have fun at their own birthday party, because you feel like you have to make sure everyone is having a good time, and are trying to make connections between all of your friends who don’t know each other? Well, at DIY everyone is set up with a fun art project, and suddenly the pressure of making conversation dissolves. All are focused on their own projects, as well as sharing or helping those around them. Also, since those less experienced with crafting may feel a bit nervous about their first craft project, this is a great way to have friends who haven’t met yet to bond through this new experience.
- Learn something new. Whether you are an experienced crafter or a first-timer, you are almost certain to learn something new when you come here. We have a wide range of projects that will get the novice as well as the expert making something they have never made before. Have you ever made a wooden wine caddy? String art? What about glass etching? So many amazing projects, you are going to want to keep coming back to try them all.
- Let them eat cake! While we provide locally crafted cocktails as well as delicious beer on tap, we let you bring your own cake, and really whatever you want to eat for the festivities (just let us take care of the drinks!). In this way, while your party is out at a local establishment, you can have that homey feeling with your own snacks, food, and cake—whether it is a homemade cake or one you bought at the store—you can bring all of your favorite treats.
- Cocktails and beer on tap—oh my! DIY Creations provides fantastic locally crafted cocktails as well as a variety of beers on tap. At your birthday party, you want to have only the best when it comes to your beverage selection. No one has to worry about running out to the store to get reinforcements, and everyone can rest easy knowing that the drinks are free flowing and provided by none other than DIY Creations.
So, why wait? Come on in to DIY Creations for your next Birthday Party—it will be well-remembered and you will likely start a birthday party trend with all of your friends. We also do Bachelorette parties, Team-building for companies and are a great location for a special date night!